December news! You could also see these leaves in the map view.
1. New favicon
We’ve updated the favicon to make the app’s pages more visible.
2. Search update
Reimplemented basic search by node properties content. Search queries should start to find nodes if their property has the queried value.
Fixed the app crash if the search query found the node that had previously been moved from another map.
3. Advanced insert renamed to Paste special
RedForester has the ability to paste copied nodes using some options. It used to be called “Advanced insert”, but now we decided to change its name to “Paste special”.
4. Node editor fixes
Previously, some of the content might look different when editing, we have fixed known cases:
– Fixed the bug with “bloated” editor toolbar in Firefox.
– Fixed the Firefox issue with text copy from the editor when the browser mistakenly wraps the content with the code block.
– Fixed the issue with the unclearable value of the styled text property.
– Fixed the issues with content wrapping in the comments editor. This is also fixed other issues in the comment editor.
– Improved the editor tooltip positioning in the comment editor.
5. Mobile app fixes
– Fixed the issue with https certificate on older Android devices.
– Improved actions with node comments.
6. Kanban extension fixes
– Fixed files downloading.
– Fixed missing tasks count, estimated, and spent time in the column top if the spent time is not specified or equal to zero.
– Fixed the render of description and styled text properties.
– Fixed the render for the large images.